Glycol Chiller 1/2HP
This 1/2 HP glycol chiller will maintain lager temps and enable crash cooling for up to 6 vessels even in relatively high ambient temperatures.
Designed to integrate up to 4 kits of temperature controller, pump and tubing to provide a complete temperature control system so each vessel can be connected independently and set at different temperatures. For example, a fermentation temperature in one vessel and maintain precise serve or crash cooling temperature in another vessel.
You can also connect a Brite Tank to hold beer at serving temperatures.
- Capable of crash cooling and lagering
- Assuming one vessel is crash cooled at a time
- Chills Up to 4 – 1 BBL tanks
- Chills Up to 6 – 1/2 BBL, 14- or 7 gallons tanks
- Chills Up to 6 – 14 or 7 gallons brew buckets
- Power ratings: 110VAC
- Running amperage: 10.5 A
- 1/2 hp compressor
- 4300 Btu/h
- 12 gallons glycol reservoir
- Casters included
- Mix rate: 33% of 100% Propylene glycol to 66% of water
- Dimensions: 16.5’’ W X 20.25’’ D X 37’’ H