Grainfather Connect G30 All Grain Brewing System - 220 Volt
Brew Like The Pros
Finally, what we have all been waiting for, The Grainfather G30 with more power! 220 volts mean your boil gets up to temperature faster, cutting down the time of your brew day. Plus a more vigorous boil means a better hot break, better hop utilization, better beer.
- 220 Volt
- Integrate with your smart phone or tablet
- 30 litre capacity, designed to brew 23 litre batches
- Heating power: NEMA 6-15r 220v plug. Please note: This requires a power adapter (not included) to allow you to plug into your dryer outlet. See adapters here.
Now with 36 month warranty!
Revolutionize Your Home Brewing
What is the Grainfather you ask? The Grainfather is a revolutionary all-grain brewing system which makes delicious all-grain beer easily! It is user friendly and packed with innovative features. It is the perfect brewing companion for both experienced and beginner all-grain brewers. It is designed to make up to 23 L of beer from one brew.
The new Connect control box has Bluetooth connection to your mobile device so it can be controlled remotely. This allows complete automation. Pre-set your mash schedule and temperatures. Even have your mash water ready when you wake up in the morning so you can immediately start your brew day! The new controller gives you more time to relax while brewing and it will alert you when it's time for the next step.
The Grainfather is electrically powered and designed to be used indoors. No need for burners or hot plates. Just plug in and go! Heating power: 2000 watt.
Control Box for Heat & Power Control
Use the Connect Control Box in conjunction with the Connect App (and the recipe creator coming soon) for the ultimate brewing experience. The control box has Bluetooth connection to your mobile device so it can be controlled remotely. This allows you to multitask or simply relax while brewing and then be alerted when to return to your next step.
- Programmable step mashing
- Delayed heating - fill your Grainfather with water the night before and wake up to your water at strike temperature ready for brewing straight away
- Change between celsius and fahrenheit easily
- Waterproof graphic display
- Use in manual mode or with app
A 6 Watt, 1,800 RPM magnetic powered pump has been fitted to recirculate the wort through the grain bed for maximum brewing efficiencies. This is also used during the cooling stage to pump hot wort through the wort chiller. The pump also makes the cleaning process quick and easy by pumping the cleaning detergent through all the pipe work. A pump filter is fitted inside the Grainfather to prevent hops and stray grain from entering the pump or pipework, keeping the wort clear while also preventing any blockages.
A stainless steel expandable grain basket allows you to brew with anything from 4.5 – 9 kg of grain. The fitted perforated plates and telescopic pipework allow you to easily adjust the size of the grain basket to suit the size of grain bill. Fit the Micro Pipework (sold separately) for grain bills below 4.5 kg. When ready for sparging, a basket lifting handle is then inserted into the grain basket to lift it up, out of the wort. A 45 degree turn then allows the grain basket’s feet to rest on the specially designed support ring to allow the grain basket to drain while you can batch sparge over the top. A Sparge Water Heater can be purchased additionally to heat your water to the specific temperature required.
Counter Flow Wort Chiller
The counter flow wort chiller has two connection points. One side is connected to the Grainfather, while the other is connected to the cold tap water. The hot wort is then pumped through copper inner coil while the cold water is pumped through the outer in the opposite direction, providing instant cooling and heat exchange. The cooled wort can then be pumped directly into your clean, sterile fermenter. This reduces the chance of contamination as nothing is inserted in the wort, and it is only passing through the wort chiller one single time, going straight to the sterile fermenter where the yeast is added. 23 L of wort can be cooled in as little as 20 minutes. The cooled wort temperature will be cooled to approximately 5 degrees above whatever your tap water temperature is.
Grainfather Connect App
- Grainfather Grain Kit recipes provided in the app
- Ability to import recipes (Beer XML files) - NOTE: iOS9 and higher
- Set your own boil temperature (for different altitudes)
- Change between celsius and fahreheit easily
- Grainfather calculators provided in app
Required Specifications for the App are:
- Hardware: iPhone 4S or higher
- Software: iOS8 or higher. Must have Bluetooth 4.0 or higher
- Hardware: Android 4.3 (API Level 18) or higher
- Software: Must have Bluetooth Low Energy (LE)/Bluetooth Smart