Ball & Keg - Keg Level Indicator
Would you like to constantly monitor the liquid level in your homebrew keg? Have you ever had your "Corny Keg" go empty unexpectedly? Have you ever lifted or tilted your keg to determine how much liquid was left, only to stir up the sediment and ruin those last few glasses? Stop guessing and start monitoring your keg level continuously!
The Ball and Keg Liquid Level Indicator is a revolutionary product that can be used to immediately eliminate the guesswork on any Cornelius style homebrew keg. The Ball and Keg is the first and only device that is designed to accurately and instantly provide continuous liquid level for your keg. It is simple to use, economical, and completely accurate.
- The float is 2" in diameter.
- The indicator bead is 1/4" in diameter and bright orange.
- The float is made of FDA approved plastic.
- This is the same plastic used for many types of food and beverage containers.
- The float can be installed before carbonation and is designed for pressure up to 50 psi.